Tuesday 15 September 2009

November 2007

When Emma & Ben came back from their wedding/honeymoon we moved to Swanage (a small town in the Purbecks) - we went there coz we'd sold our home in Poole & were looking for another one. Swanage was a pretty cool place to stay - it's got some nice beaches & lots of great walks along the cliffs...loads of different things to sniff! Here's a picture of me taken in Swanage Park with the bay in the background...don't I look regal!!!
At the end of November I managed to persuade 3 of my mates to come over for a walk - we started at the beach & then walked to see Old Harry...don't know who Harry is but I didn't see him!! Here's a picture of us all: from left to right there's Sally & Steve with Charlie, then me & Mum, then Ken with his little girl (Lily) & Amber, then Julie & Steve with Bailey...my Gran Iris (John's Mum) was standing at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment