Tuesday 15 September 2009

March 2008

March was not a good month as I was a VERY poorly boy! I don't want to dwell on it too much coz it was horrible & very scary for me, & for Mum & Dad. To cut a very long story short, I managed to get something called French Heartworm in me - it made me very sick & I had to go to hospital. Luckily I had some really great vets looking after me - Vet Keith in Bournemouth, Vet John in Petersfield & Vet Kit in Winchester. I don't really know how I got this horrible worm but Mum says that foxes, slugs & snails are to blame. Mum & Dad know all about it now, so if you want to know what to look out for & how to get rid of it, please ask them! One thing I know is that Mum & Dad love me loads...just look at them giving me cuddles in the hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment