Saturday 19 September 2009

May 2009

In May I did all the usual things like go for walks in the forest, by the river & on the beach. On the 10th, we had a great walk at High Corner, in the New Forest...Mum & Dad thought it all looked very pretty with the bluebells coming out & the new leaves on the trees!!





I also lots of quality time with Dad...just doing boy stuff!

Click to play this Smilebox postcard: Me & My Dad!
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

Then, at the end of May, I had my most embarrassing moment! Mum took me to a dog show (the Bath Canine Society Show to be exact) - well, you've probably guessed by now that I don't do standing still & what are you supposed to do at a dog show...stand still!!!! We won't be doing that again!!!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: My Show Career...Not!!
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

I soon forgave Mum coz straight after the show we zoomed back to Bournemouth for me to go to my first regular Agility class...wow, that was more like it...SO MUCH MORE ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment