Tuesday 29 September 2009

Day in the Purbecks - 28th September 2009

We had some friends, called Lynne & Phil, staying with us this weekend - they come from a place called New Zealand...I don't know where that is but I think it must be further away than even France!!! On Monday, we took them on some of our favourite walks in the Purbecks. First of all we went to see Old Harry...I don't know where Old Harry was but I did smell loads of rabbits & pheasants which was good!! Then we went to a place called Worth Matravers & had a drink at something called a "pub"...I was only allowed water from an old plastic box...they had stuff called beer & cider which smelt much nicer but I wasn't allowed any! Finally we went to Durlston Country Park and had a walk along the cliff path - there were lots of hills and, as usual, I got to the top first every time!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Purbeck Walks - 28/09/09
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment