Sunday 20 September 2009

14th September 2009

I made a new friend today! Mum took me for a walk to Hengistbury Head...it was really sunny & I had a great time running through the gorse & heather searching for rabbits. It was almost time to go when I saw another vizzie in the distance...guess what I did? You're right...headed right towards him!! His name's Red & he lives really close to Hengistbury Head so gets to walk there most days...lucky him! His Mum & Dad are called Margaret & Terry - my Mum has asked them to come along to the next Viz Whizz on the 27th...hope they can make it coz Red doesn't know many other vizzies & I'm sure he'd have a brilliant time!!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Hengistbury Head
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment