Tuesday 19 October 2010

Another GREAT weekend!

We were busy, busy, busy last weekend which was brilliant. It started on Saturday with Rio joining us "big boys & girls" at agility training for the first time - I was so proud of my little bruv...he does proper jumps now though only at the lowest level but I don't reckon it'll be long before he moves up to "medium" as he already jumps really high! I was also real impressed with how he did the "dog walk", "A-frame" & the weaves...no problem - I can see I'm going to have some competition particularly as he is REALLY quick!!

Then on Sunday morning we got up really early & met our mates Indy & Alf at our most favourite place for a walk...Mill Lawn. We all had a great time running through the undergrowth & splashing around in the stream. Here's a Smilebox with some of the photos Dad took:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free picture slideshow created with Smilebox

1 comment: