Monday 26 April 2010

25th April 2010 - Rio...all stacked up...not!!

As some of you may know, I'm going to be going to these things called "shows"...I'm not really sure what that means but I think I get to see loads of other vizzies (which is great)...I also have to stand still (which isn't so great...or easy!).

Anyhows...I've started going to these classes called "Ringcraft" every Wednesday - when I'm there I have to do all sorts of different stuff like...stand still with my head & tail up...let different people feel me all over (including my boy bits!!!)...trot up & down a mat thing! I'm getting better at the trotting thing though it's hard not to look at all the other dogs...particularly the pretty ones! I also don't mind people touching me (Mum does it all the time so I'm used to it)...I don't even mind when they put their fingers in my mouth coz I'm learning to have a "soft mouth" which means I don't bite! But the standing bit is REALLY REALLY HARD...I just want to run around meeting new friends, sniffing good smells n stuff. I think I'm getting better though...last week I stood still for all of 5 seconds!!!! However, Mum wanted to get some pictures of me standing yesterday so asked Mum Caroline to help - they thought I'd be happy to stand still as I'd be tired after the walk...yeah right!! Here's a Smilebox of my attempts...no laughing now!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 25th April 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free photo slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment